Hamilton Chiropractic Clinic
Matthew G. Crow D.C. Doctor of Chiropractic
Colin A. Shearer D.C. F.C.C. Doctor of Chiropractic
39 Clydesdale Street, Hamilton, ML3 0DD 01698 428887
2. Following a Treatment Plan
Before your treatment starts, your chiropractor will explain to you clearly :
- what they found in the examination
- the treatment plan they propose
- the benefits and risks associated with your condition and proposed treatment.
Ask your chiropractor as many questions as you need to, to be sure that you understand what they have told you.
The number of visits you will need will depend on :
- your condition
- how severe it is
- how long you have had the condition
- how you respond to treatment
- how much of your chiropractor's advice you follow.
chiropractor may give you advice on self-help, diet and lifestyle. They
will review your progress regularly and you will be asked to give your
consent to any changes to your treatment plan. Your chiropractor will
discuss carrying out further investigations or referring you to your GP
if your condition does not improve.
Your First Visit to a Chiropractor -